Unlimited Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galis2
Learning to Write
Galis2

Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt) Empty
PostSubject: Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt)   Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 am

August 23th.
Two days after the explosion.

Susan woke up in her cozy bed, in the leaders cabin. She made her normal morning duties, went to shower and made breakfast. Almost like nothing had happened. The place whitout her father was huge, much bigger than she needed. She felt lonely in that apartment. More lonelier than ever in her life. She tried to shake these sad feelings from her head, which she almost accomplished. Turning the door open, Susan could feel the cold, fresh wind of morning sea. Taking a good long breath out in the open, Susan felt much stronger physically and mentally as well.

Susan started to go to the dock. The recruiting for the rescueparty had been done yesterday by Jurgen, and Susan was eager to find out how many was gutsy enough to take the job. As Susan got there, she could already see Jurgen and some other man, loading few cases to the boat. "So Jurgen, am i coming too early, since i see no others around or what?" Susan said cheerfully. She didn't know was it tactical advantage or just simply sad that she knew people on top spots here better, than anyone of her age. Maybe both...

"No, you're not early..." Jurgen answered, "we didn't got lot of people to join into...". Then Jurgen stepped closer to Susan. "Only three besides you, but im not sure is anyone even coming for it...".

"That doesn't matter" Susan said, "We just grab the things you need, and come back. Just like that, it wont take even couple days".

Jurgen sighed to the optimism of Susan. "That's the biggest problem we have: Now that the workers for the drill are dead, were not even sure how to put it back online, even if you do manage to find the parts".

"What?" Susan said, in bit of unbelief, "you seriously have no idea, what were suppose to bring back from there?".

"No, of course we know" Jurgen said, "distributor would be the most. And some sort of self loadable powersource. But we don't have anyone able to fix it, so you need to have some sort of engineer with you, when you come back".

Susan would have been able to say so much against that, but if it was the fact, there was little to argue. She just hem'd and changed the topic. "So, what do we have with us in there? Were bringing the security shotgun?"

"Yes" Jurgen answered, "there has been little use of it around here, but i guess you can find something to do with it in there". Jurgen opened one of the cases and grabbed the shotgun. "Theres only six ammos with it, so you better shoot accurate. Other than that we got harpoon with you, so you wont be losing range attack possibility. Other than that, just some water and blanket. I guess its all you need from here".

Susan grabbed the shotgun and checked it all around. "So, you have this one cleaned up?".

"Yes" Jurgen said, "I mean, it can jam, but atleast it wont be blowing up to your face".

"Good enough" Susan said with small smile, "i guess all we can do now is to wait for the others..."
Back to top Go down
Cirno!
THE STRONGEST!
THE STRONGEST!
Cirno!

PostSubject: Re: Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt)   Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Aya yawned- Another day on the oil rig. But today was going to be different- Today she was going to get off the god forsaken drill platform if it killed her. And opportunity had come up to go to the mainland and she was going to take it- It was time she went to the world and saw what had become of her once decent home- Wether the world had improved or fucked itself beyond repair- Either way the mission was going to be fun. At this point she had simply been lying with her eyes closed in the bed- Staring at the always empty cot above her- She always wanted a roommate but there had been no arrivals to the rig as of late- And there probably never would be. But oh well- Maybe she would have a bunk buddy on the boat- Maybe a cute boy a girl- Sexual preference never matter to Aya, especially on the rig- One took what they could get. Love came from the heart- Only based the slightest on looks. Sure Aya wanted someone who could be wonderfully in love with her, but they could not look grotesque- They had to have decent looks, but besides that it was Ok.

"Ok- I seriously need to stop thinking and get movin..."

Rubbing her eyes, Aya whipped away the crust that built up around them- The sea air only making it worse than it would be if on dry land. Stretching out every which way, Ava smiled and sighed as she finally got all the kinks out of her body- Her back popping countless times during the twists and turns. The she laid up- Right into the top of the next bunk to send her rebounding down. "Shit!" She murmured- After an entire year of sleeping in the cot she had yet to realize that the damn bar would always be there and that she had to get out on her side. Rolling out of bed she stood up- Gazing blankly into the mirror. Aya had always slept in her undergarments and was proud of her body- A nice set of breasts and keeping herself shaved, she would be a fine catch if the douche-bags of the rig would even pay notice to her instead of bro-ing it up with each other and constantly getting in trouble. But she was sure she would find someone eventually- Slipping into her clothes and placing her hat on her head- Followed by her shoulder bag and her camera- She was leaving today so she had compiled all her possessions into the bag- Still light but it was a tad bit heavier than usual- She didn't own much but what she did own was fairly nice and useful.

Only a few things to do- Sneaking over into the next cot over Aya smiled as a little girl slept soundly in her bed. Taking her BB gun and box full of pellets, Aya carefully set them next to the bed and gave the girl a small peck on the cheek- On the end of the BB gun was engraved- "Sanae- One day you will be like me. ~(Heart) Aya~'. And then she was off out the door- Her next objective right infront of her thankfully- No tracking to do today. She was leaning over a rail with her legs spread- And she was wearing a skirt. Takahol Shinagu- One of the cutest girls on the rig while one of the most mature- Roughly 21. Smiling Aya snuck up and laid on the back- Gently sliding across the rig floor to get and upskirt of the girl.

SNAP!
"NICE WHITE AND BLUE STRIPS, TAKA~"
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Aya sprinted off with the raging girl after her- Taka had no chance in the world to catch up with the lightning shoes of Aya- She was the fastest girl on the rig after all. Aya had always enjoyed taking snap-shots of girl's in their panties on the rig- It just got her so excited and her heart racing- Not to mention her dripping wet. Clothed sex was one of her biggest turn ons- That is why the countless times she has schilicked herself under the stairwell it had been through the soft lining of her panties- It was just so erotic to her and got her all excited. On top of that she had been trying to get a snap-shot of Taka the entire time she had lived on the rig and had finally succeeded- Today was going to be her lucky day and she damn well knew it.

Stopping by the grull drudge, Aya popped her head in and saw what she came for- A steaming hot bowl of clam chowder. Smiling she snatched it and took off- Scooping bits into her mouth as she prevented the chowder from flying out by her high speeds. The chowder was a fair-well meal for the year of dedicated service she had given without pay to the establishment- And the hospital seemed to have its gift out too as she skidded by- A blue box, presumably filled with the long list of medical supplies she requested. With that she slipped the blue container into her bag then tossed the empty chowder bowl off the railing of the rig- Beginning its long descent into the ocean below without a sound.

Jumping off the railing once more Aya traversed the vast pipe system- Landing on different nobs and valves each time, running a bit then more jumping- She was making her way to the meeting between the leader of the rig on the people who volunteered- And she had arrived just in time. A strange girl Aya had never noticed walked in and they began to chat- Saying how they probably wouldn't even show up. Aya just snickered and watched silently from the pipes- When the conversation ended she jumped down- Her small shoes causing a bit of a thump when she landed on the ground. Smiling she strolled up- Her steps now silenced. Stopping between the two Aya smiled and curtsied- Making herself in a greetingful way.

"You doubt me showing up? That is not nice at all... But please tell me I don't get a shotgun- You know how bad I am with those."
Back to top Go down
Galis2
Learning to Write
Galis2

PostSubject: Re: Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt)   Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 am

Susan looked at the girl. "No, i'm probably just nervous, that's all" Susan responded to her, trying not to make a bad first look. "And no, you don't need to take a shotgun. I guess i'll have go with it. I guess the harpoon would be good for you. Although the range is minimal, so is the recoil". Then Susan handed the harpoon for her. "And its light to carry. No need for back pain while travelling. My name is Susan by the way". The girl looked all right. Didn't look like a soldier, but looked like good companion. Of course Susan didn't knew anything about her, so she might surprise.

"Ok, i guess we got all you need on to the boat" Jurgen said while taking last looks to make sure everything was on board. "I'm not sure if anyone else is coming. You wanna wait for them, or just go already. We'll sent them after you, if they show up later". Then Jurgen sighed. "Don't think me as a coward for not coming with you. Just that my leg has been giving lot of trouble for me recently and theres no need to be on the way. You will move faster by yourself".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt)   Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving the last utopia IC (Recruit in the OOC you fggt)
Page 1 of 1