Unlimited Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue rebellion headquarters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galis2
Learning to Write
Galis2

Blue rebellion headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Blue rebellion headquarters   Blue rebellion headquarters EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 pm

We want our freedom back! shall liberate this forum, even if have to do it single handedly.

It shall be my last effort to try to make this forum (other than chatbox) even decent to use to others than mods.

'm completely serious, I really need to something to this forum with all my heart and if it was a woman I'd have sex with it any way possible. That would do the trick.

Last edited by Galis2 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tri-Wolfkin
Illiterate
Tri-Wolfkin

PostSubject: Re: Blue rebellion headquarters   Blue rebellion headquarters EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:04 pm

You do realize that most forums allow editing don't you? If they didn't, then people could just run around saying whatever they wanted and nothing could be done about it. Such as, if someone starts to post excessive amounts of offensive content without the consent of others. The mods could then just edit out the content. Only now do we misuse editing power because not enough people are here to even care. Except for you....I don't know what your trying to liberate, but it is clearly a waste of time. This is my home and I refuse to participate in this disorganized coup'. If I misspelled that word, then can someone edit it right? elephant
Back to top Go down
Galis2
Learning to Write
Galis2

PostSubject: Re: Blue rebellion headquarters   Blue rebellion headquarters EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 am

It would be easier to just delete the whole post. And the editing has been used so far only to bring amusement among mods and it really discust me...

and me only is already 10% of the forum Wink

*Throws tomato to wolfkins grotto* Hahaa!
Back to top Go down
CarnivoreJJS
Illiterate
CarnivoreJJS

PostSubject: Re: Blue rebellion headquarters   Blue rebellion headquarters EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:39 pm

I should delete this Topic...
Back to top Go down
Tri-Wolfkin
Illiterate
Tri-Wolfkin

PostSubject: Re: Blue rebellion headquarters   Blue rebellion headquarters EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:55 pm

You should Carni, cause it's completely meaningless. I only used it once to bring myself amusement in my own forum, and other than that, I see no use by anyone else. I don't even know what you want to accomplish Galis. So instead of someone editing out one explicit sentence from a post, you rather them delete the whole thing? That's stupid...elephant
Back to top Go down
Recon
Admin
Recon

PostSubject: Re: Blue rebellion headquarters   Blue rebellion headquarters EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 pm

I should delete you...
Back to top Go down
https://unlimitedroleply.darkbb.com
Galis2
Learning to Write
Galis2

PostSubject: Re: Blue rebellion headquarters   Blue rebellion headquarters EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Then do delete. If there's no need of sound of (r)evolution, i guess i am just invited as bag of turd.
Back to top Go down
CarnivoreJJS
Illiterate
CarnivoreJJS

PostSubject: Re: Blue rebellion headquarters   Blue rebellion headquarters EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Actually, it's fine since it won't do anything.

Don't delete me Recon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue rebellion headquarters   Blue rebellion headquarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue rebellion headquarters
Page 1 of 1